Monday 5 January 2015

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


Knock KnockWhos there Adam Adam who Adam up and tell me the total

Posted:

Knock KnockWhos there Adam Adam who Adam up and tell me the total Graphics codes and more

Q What does a blonde say when you ask her if her blinker is workingA Yes No

Posted:

Q What does a blonde say when you ask her if her blinker is workingA Yes No Graphics codes and more

The president got off the helicopter in front of the White House with a bab

Posted:

The president got off the helicopter in front of the White House with a bab Graphics codes and more

What do you call rubber bumpers on yachtsShark absorbers

Posted:

What do you call rubber bumpers on yachtsShark absorbers Graphics codes and more

Q If a blonde and a brunette were falling off a building who would hit the

Posted:

Q If a blonde and a brunette were falling off a building who would hit the Graphics codes and more

Q What does the Bermuda Triangle and blondes have in commonA Theyve both sw

Posted:

Q What does the Bermuda Triangle and blondes have in commonA Theyve both sw Graphics codes and more

What is the cannibals favorite game Swallow my Leader

Posted:

What is the cannibals favorite game Swallow my Leader Graphics codes and more

Q What do you call a blonde holding a balloonA Siamese twins

Posted:

Q What do you call a blonde holding a balloonA Siamese twins Graphics codes and more

Son Is it true Dad I heard that in ancient China a man doesnt know his wife

Posted:

Son Is it true Dad I heard that in ancient China a man doesnt know his wife Graphics codes and more

The sevenyear old girl told her mom A boy in my class asked me to play doct

Posted:

The sevenyear old girl told her mom A boy in my class asked me to play doct Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment