Saturday 3 January 2015

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


Customer Give me a hot dogWaiter With pleasureCustomer No with mustard

Posted:

Customer Give me a hot dogWaiter With pleasureCustomer No with mustard Graphics codes and more

At one of the packed Delta ticket counters all of ticket agents were doing

Posted:

At one of the packed Delta ticket counters all of ticket agents were doing Graphics codes and more

Knock KnockWhos there Cigarette Cigarette who Cigarette life if you dont we

Posted:

Knock KnockWhos there Cigarette Cigarette who Cigarette life if you dont we Graphics codes and more

What should you do if a vampire borrows your comic Wait for him to give it

Posted:

What should you do if a vampire borrows your comic Wait for him to give it Graphics codes and more

St Peter and Satan were having an argument one day about baseball Satan pro

Posted:

St Peter and Satan were having an argument one day about baseball Satan pro Graphics codes and more

What do you get when you cross a sled dog with an elephant A tusky

Posted:

What do you get when you cross a sled dog with an elephant A tusky Graphics codes and more

Ever since we got married my wife has tried to change me She got me to stop

Posted:

Ever since we got married my wife has tried to change me She got me to stop Graphics codes and more

Manager I thought I told you to lose weight What happened to your three wee

Posted:

Manager I thought I told you to lose weight What happened to your three wee Graphics codes and more

Look at that bald man over there Its the first time Ive seen a parting with

Posted:

Look at that bald man over there Its the first time Ive seen a parting with Graphics codes and more

William May I have some money for the man crying outside Mum What crying ma

Posted:

William May I have some money for the man crying outside Mum What crying ma Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment