Friday 5 December 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


What monster flies his kite in a rain stormBenjamin Frankenstein

Posted:

What monster flies his kite in a rain stormBenjamin Frankenstein Graphics codes and more

A man learned shortly before quitting time that he had to attend a meeting

Posted:

A man learned shortly before quitting time that he had to attend a meeting Graphics codes and more

What part of a fish weighs the most Its scales

Posted:

What part of a fish weighs the most Its scales Graphics codes and more

Whats a skunks favourite game in schoolShow and smell

Posted:

Whats a skunks favourite game in schoolShow and smell Graphics codes and more

What do you call a woodpecker with no beak A headbanger

Posted:

What do you call a woodpecker with no beak A headbanger Graphics codes and more

Doctor Doctor I think Im an adder Great can you help me with my accounts th

Posted:

Doctor Doctor I think Im an adder Great can you help me with my accounts th Graphics codes and more

Customer to friend This is a wonderful restaurant I ordered salad and I got

Posted:

Customer to friend This is a wonderful restaurant I ordered salad and I got Graphics codes and more

Knock KnockWhos there Boiler Boiler who Boiler egg for four minutes

Posted:

Knock KnockWhos there Boiler Boiler who Boiler egg for four minutes Graphics codes and more

Q What do peroxide blonds and black men have in commonA They both have blac

Posted:

Q What do peroxide blonds and black men have in commonA They both have blac Graphics codes and more

What do you get if you cross a snake with a hotdog A fangfurther

Posted:

What do you get if you cross a snake with a hotdog A fangfurther Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment