Monday 20 October 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


A little girl spoke to her teacher about whales The teacher said it was phy

Posted:

A little girl spoke to her teacher about whales The teacher said it was phy Graphics codes and more

What kind of dance do buns doAbundance

Posted:

What kind of dance do buns doAbundance Graphics codes and more

Have you seen wwwveryangrycomNo AND STOP ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS

Posted:

Have you seen wwwveryangrycomNo AND STOP ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS Graphics codes and more

What is the difference between a English actuary and a Sicilian actuaryAn E

Posted:

What is the difference between a English actuary and a Sicilian actuaryAn E Graphics codes and more

QWhat do me and a mirror have in common AWhen we see your face we both crac

Posted:

QWhat do me and a mirror have in common AWhen we see your face we both crac Graphics codes and more

The mother of a problem child was advised by a psychiatrist You are far too

Posted:

The mother of a problem child was advised by a psychiatrist You are far too Graphics codes and more

Knock KnockWhos there Argo Argo who Argo down to the beach for my holidays

Posted:

Knock KnockWhos there Argo Argo who Argo down to the beach for my holidays Graphics codes and more

Did you hear about Mrs Dimwits new baby She thought babies should be pink s

Posted:

Did you hear about Mrs Dimwits new baby She thought babies should be pink s Graphics codes and more

My teacher reminds me of history Shes always repeating herself

Posted:

My teacher reminds me of history Shes always repeating herself Graphics codes and more

I cant understand why people say my girlfriends legs look like matchsticks

Posted:

I cant understand why people say my girlfriends legs look like matchsticks Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment