Sunday 12 October 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


The nurse who can smile when things go wrong is probably going off duty

Posted:

The nurse who can smile when things go wrong is probably going off duty Graphics codes and more

Why did a gambler scare everyone out swimmingHe was a card shark

Posted:

Why did a gambler scare everyone out swimmingHe was a card shark Graphics codes and more

Why is a psychiatrist like a squirrelBecause they are both surrounded by nu

Posted:

Why is a psychiatrist like a squirrelBecause they are both surrounded by nu Graphics codes and more

A regular at Bobs Bar came in one evening sporting a matched pair of swolle

Posted:

A regular at Bobs Bar came in one evening sporting a matched pair of swolle Graphics codes and more

Doctor Doctor I think Im suffering from Deja VuDidnt I see you yesterday

Posted:

Doctor Doctor I think Im suffering from Deja VuDidnt I see you yesterday Graphics codes and more

Q Why did Clinton choose Canada as the site for his summit with YeltsinA So

Posted:

Q Why did Clinton choose Canada as the site for his summit with YeltsinA So Graphics codes and more

If a band plays music in a thunderstorm who is most likely to get hit by li

Posted:

If a band plays music in a thunderstorm who is most likely to get hit by li Graphics codes and more

Why is a racehorse like a letterThey both begin a trip at the post

Posted:

Why is a racehorse like a letterThey both begin a trip at the post Graphics codes and more

Doctor Doctor Youve got to help me I just cant stop my hands shakingDo you

Posted:

Doctor Doctor Youve got to help me I just cant stop my hands shakingDo you Graphics codes and more

Why are you laughing My dentist just pulled one of my teeth out I dont see

Posted:

Why are you laughing My dentist just pulled one of my teeth out I dont see Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment