Monday 25 August 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


Old witch Now I know you want a job with me Do you tell lies Young witch No

Posted:

Old witch Now I know you want a job with me Do you tell lies Young witch No Graphics codes and more

In the summer desert heat what did a dust devil say to the overtalkative du

Posted:

In the summer desert heat what did a dust devil say to the overtalkative du Graphics codes and more

Doctor doctor I keep thinking Im a spoonSit there and dont stir

Posted:

Doctor doctor I keep thinking Im a spoonSit there and dont stir Graphics codes and more

Interviewer How do you spell Mississippi Redneck Which one The river or the

Posted:

Interviewer How do you spell Mississippi Redneck Which one The river or the Graphics codes and more

Doctor Doctor When I press with my finger here it hurts and here it hurts a

Posted:

Doctor Doctor When I press with my finger here it hurts and here it hurts a Graphics codes and more

Knock KnockWhos there Cat Cat who Cat you understand

Posted:

Knock KnockWhos there Cat Cat who Cat you understand Graphics codes and more

Mr Evans was the Chief Accountant of a large manufacturing concern Every da

Posted:

Mr Evans was the Chief Accountant of a large manufacturing concern Every da Graphics codes and more

One night an 87yearold woman came home from Bingo to find her husband in be

Posted:

One night an 87yearold woman came home from Bingo to find her husband in be Graphics codes and more

Q How does Al Gore spell potatoA TATER

Posted:

Q How does Al Gore spell potatoA TATER Graphics codes and more

How do zombies celebrate Halloween They paint the town dead

Posted:

How do zombies celebrate Halloween They paint the town dead Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment