Wednesday 30 July 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


Alfie was listening to his sister practice her singing Sis he said I wish

Posted:

Alfie was listening to his sister practice her singing Sis he said I wish Graphics codes and more

This is Captain Sinclair speaking On behalf of my crew Id like to welcome y

Posted:

This is Captain Sinclair speaking On behalf of my crew Id like to welcome y Graphics codes and more

Doctor Doctor I snore so loud I keep myself awakeSleep in another room then

Posted:

Doctor Doctor I snore so loud I keep myself awakeSleep in another room then Graphics codes and more

Camp Doctor Your cough sounds better todayCamper It should I practised all

Posted:

Camp Doctor Your cough sounds better todayCamper It should I practised all Graphics codes and more

What happens if you cross a parrot with a GorillaNobody is sure but if it o

Posted:

What happens if you cross a parrot with a GorillaNobody is sure but if it o Graphics codes and more

Why did the piglets get in trouble in their biology class They ate all the

Posted:

Why did the piglets get in trouble in their biology class They ate all the Graphics codes and more

A lady with a large flowery hat was stopped at the church door by theusher

Posted:

A lady with a large flowery hat was stopped at the church door by theusher Graphics codes and more

Doctor Doctor I feel like a racehorseTake one of these every 4 laps

Posted:

Doctor Doctor I feel like a racehorseTake one of these every 4 laps Graphics codes and more

What is the definition of a caterpillar A worm in a fur coat

Posted:

What is the definition of a caterpillar A worm in a fur coat Graphics codes and more

Did you hear about the pub owner who raised a baby rabbitIt was an inngrown

Posted:

Did you hear about the pub owner who raised a baby rabbitIt was an inngrown Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment