Wednesday 18 June 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


An angry husband returned home one night to find his wifein bed with a nake

Posted:

An angry husband returned home one night to find his wifein bed with a nake Graphics codes and more

Why did the bat miss the bus Because he hung around for too long

Posted:

Why did the bat miss the bus Because he hung around for too long Graphics codes and more

Whats the best way to catch a fish Have someone throw it at you

Posted:

Whats the best way to catch a fish Have someone throw it at you Graphics codes and more

Doctor Doctor Father Christmas gives us oranges every Christmas Now I think

Posted:

Doctor Doctor Father Christmas gives us oranges every Christmas Now I think Graphics codes and more

A baby polar bear goes up to his dad and asks Dad am I pure polar bear The

Posted:

A baby polar bear goes up to his dad and asks Dad am I pure polar bear The Graphics codes and more

Whats the difference between a lawyer and an onionYou cry when you cut up a

Posted:

Whats the difference between a lawyer and an onionYou cry when you cut up a Graphics codes and more

My wife asked me Whats on the TV I said Dust

Posted:

My wife asked me Whats on the TV I said Dust Graphics codes and more

Did you hear about the monster who had twelve arms and no legs He was all f

Posted:

Did you hear about the monster who had twelve arms and no legs He was all f Graphics codes and more

Steve wrote home Im glad you named me Steve he said in the letterWhy asked

Posted:

Steve wrote home Im glad you named me Steve he said in the letterWhy asked Graphics codes and more

What do you call a witch who climbs up wallsIvy

Posted:

What do you call a witch who climbs up wallsIvy Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment