Monday 7 April 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


How do you make a blonde laugh on a Wednesday Tell her a joke on a Monday

Posted:

How do you make a blonde laugh on a Wednesday Tell her a joke on a Monday Graphics codes and more

Jack went to see the camp nurse I fell last night he said And I was unconsc

Posted:

Jack went to see the camp nurse I fell last night he said And I was unconsc Graphics codes and more

Whats big and hairy and goes beep beepA monster in a traffic jam

Posted:

Whats big and hairy and goes beep beepA monster in a traffic jam Graphics codes and more

What is a frogs favorite dance The Lindy Hop

Posted:

What is a frogs favorite dance The Lindy Hop Graphics codes and more

Regardless of what you may hear theres still many women these dayswho are e

Posted:

Regardless of what you may hear theres still many women these dayswho are e Graphics codes and more

Did you go shopping for my birthday present Yeah and I found the perfect th

Posted:

Did you go shopping for my birthday present Yeah and I found the perfect th Graphics codes and more

Beautician Did that mud pack I gave you for your girlfriend improve her app

Posted:

Beautician Did that mud pack I gave you for your girlfriend improve her app Graphics codes and more

Knock KnockWhos there Algy Algy who Algybra

Posted:

Knock KnockWhos there Algy Algy who Algybra Graphics codes and more

Knock KnockWhos there Cat Cat who Cat you understand

Posted:

Knock KnockWhos there Cat Cat who Cat you understand Graphics codes and more

Father Christmas Excuse me but did I step on your toes on my way out to get

Posted:

Father Christmas Excuse me but did I step on your toes on my way out to get Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment