Friday 11 April 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


One day a wife complained This wall clock almost killed my mother todayIt f

Posted:

One day a wife complained This wall clock almost killed my mother todayIt f Graphics codes and more

There is a new Barbie doll on the market Teenage Mutant Ninja Barbie one o

Posted:

There is a new Barbie doll on the market Teenage Mutant Ninja Barbie one o Graphics codes and more

Teacher What can you tell me about the Dead SeaPupil Dead I didnt even know

Posted:

Teacher What can you tell me about the Dead SeaPupil Dead I didnt even know Graphics codes and more

Yo Mamas teeth are so yellowI cant believe its not butter

Posted:

Yo Mamas teeth are so yellowI cant believe its not butter Graphics codes and more

Cannibal Mom mom Ive been eating a missionary and I feel sick Mom Well you

Posted:

Cannibal Mom mom Ive been eating a missionary and I feel sick Mom Well you Graphics codes and more

Q Why do blondes wear their hair upA To catch everything that goes over the

Posted:

Q Why do blondes wear their hair upA To catch everything that goes over the Graphics codes and more

This is the difference between a lousy Golfer and a lousy Parachutist The l

Posted:

This is the difference between a lousy Golfer and a lousy Parachutist The l Graphics codes and more

Teacher Can you tell me something important that didnt exist 100 years ago

Posted:

Teacher Can you tell me something important that didnt exist 100 years ago Graphics codes and more

What did the painter say to her boyfriendI love you with all my art

Posted:

What did the painter say to her boyfriendI love you with all my art Graphics codes and more

What asks no question but demands an answerA doorbell or a ringing telephon

Posted:

What asks no question but demands an answerA doorbell or a ringing telephon Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment